Sign up for our monthly e-mails and see what we are up to in the vineyard, winery and tasting room! Receive discounts, learn about secret sales, and be the first to find out about our events!
Wine Tastings & Policies
Limos & Buses
Outdoor Wine Bar
Family & Pet Policy
We are a family friendly vineyard with some restrictions:
Rules and Regulations: Limos/ Buses
- All limos and buses are required to make a reservation.
- Special parking is assigned on our property for limos & buses
- No alcohol other than that produced by Penns Woods Winery is permitted by law on Penns Woods property. ALL COOLERS ARE SUBJECT TO RANDOM CHECK.
- We reserve the right, and are legally obligated, to refuse service to any VIP's (very intoxicated person).
- VIP's (very intoxicated person) will be given free water and crackers.
- Certain areas of our vineyard are closed to the public, and for the safety of all our guests we ask that you remain in the designated public areas.
- All alcohol sales are final. Returns on Non-Wine Items can be made for a store-credit within 30 days of purchase.
- The decisions of our staff or the staff member on duty is final. We stand by our policies, and support our staff in enforcing these policies.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles, but do have a lost & found - If you leave something behind, please call 610.459.0808.
We Support Local Business!
Penns Woods Winery carries a large selection of local artisan items from cheeses, crackers and spreads to cutting boards and candles.