Wine Tastings & Policies
Limos & Buses
Outdoor Wine Bar
Family & Pet Policy
We are a family friendly vineyard with some restrictions:
Rules and Regulations: Limos/ Buses
- All limos and buses are required to make a reservation.
- Special parking is assigned on our property for limos & buses
- No alcohol other than that produced by Penns Woods Winery is permitted by law on Penns Woods property. ALL COOLERS ARE SUBJECT TO RANDOM CHECK.
- We reserve the right, and are legally obligated, to refuse service to any VIP (very intoxicated person).
- VIPs (very intoxicated persons) will be given free water and crackers.
- Certain areas of our vineyard are closed to the public, and for the safety of all our guests we ask that you remain in the designated public areas.
- All alcohol sales are final. Returns on Non-Wine Items can be made for a store-credit within 30 days of purchase.
- The decisions of our staff or the staff member on duty is final. We stand by our policies, and support our staff in enforcing these policies.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles, but do have a lost & found - If you leave something behind, please call 610.459.0808.
We Support Local Business!
Penns Woods Winery carries a large selection of local artisan items from cheeses, crackers and spreads to cutting boards and candles.