- Strolling among classic cars and learning about each vehicle from its proud owners
- Casting your vote for Best in Show
- Noshing from gourmet food vendors like Talluto’s Authentic Italian Foods, The Meat House and Milk & Sugar Dessert Food Truck
- Chilling to the sounds of the Peter Marziano Duo
- Shopping for great finds with Mert’s Nuts, Passionista Fashion Truck, Taste Artisanal Market and Oxford Handbags
There’s still some time left to register your vintage, classic or luxury sports car. Registration includes two tickets to the event, one glass of wine and a Best in Show vote for each ticket, a souvenir wine glass and—ta da!—a chance to win in one of five categories.
The fine print:
- We don’t issue paper tickets; either print your confirmation or you’ll be asked to show ID to enter.
- You’ll be required to show ID to prove you’re over 21. Take it as a compliment!
- We’ll have food trucks at the event, so no outside food is permitted at Cars, Vines and Wines.
- As always, no outside beverages are permitted; any alcohol other than Penns Woods Winery wines will be confiscated.
Top two photos: Magdalina Bel